Personalized Wood Trays
Time & Location
About the Event
- BYOB Event - beer and wine only (we are a short walk from Heller/Heller liquor store if you need some last minute 'supplies')
- This may get messy - aprons/smocks available for use during workshop
- Bring your own snacks, desserts & drinks - coffee and tea available for purchase
- We are located inside the Nutley Professional Building on the 2nd floor. Follow your GPS - we're really in there!
- Parking is available on a first come first serve basis behind the building, on Franklin Avenue, and also on neighboring streets (Stager, Woodland, and Race all have free parking options!)
In this workshop you will be able to make your own customized wood trays. Workshop may run later depending on time needed to finish your project. You will be given a 101 on using wood glue, and a nail gun. Complete your project in your choice of stain and finish.
Finished Tray Size will be approximately 22" W x 16" L. Upgraded wood choices available. Advance Ticket Sales Only!
Within ticket sale, please submit preference for customization of your tray. We will submit to you several design options for your selection and have your custom stencil ready the date of the workshop. Special requests can be accommodated - just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single DIY Poplar Tray$90$900$0
- Couples DIY Poplar Tray$100$1000$0
- Single DIY Cedar Tray$105$1050$0
- Couples DIY Cedar Tray$115$1150$0
- Single DIY Oak Tray$120$1200$0
- Couples DIY Oak Tray$130$1300$0